Munsoft’s software has been adding value to our clients for over 20 years and is regarded as a South African municipal market leader. Our solution delivers Integrated Financial Management and Internal Control Systems that enable municipalities to meet transacting and reporting regulations and standards.
Key facts about the company:
- We were established in 2001.
- We are a proud Level 1 B-BBEE contributor.
- Munsoft has a stable and long-standing client base with close to a quarter of all South African municipalities using our financial management solution. We also service cross border clients with eight in Namibia as well as Mbabane in eSwatini.
- We have a countrywide footprint with offices in Johannesburg, Tshwane, Polokwane, Pieter Maritzburg, Cape Town, and Windhoek (Namibia)
Our financial management system (FMS) is developed in South Africa.
- We are rapidly approaching 200 skilled and professional employees that serve our clients complex needs.
- Besides the world-class FMS, we provide training and advisory services to help our clients succeed by getting the most out of the system.
The Munsoft financial management system (FMS) is our flagship product. It consists of several fully integrated modules and sub-systems that allow municipalities to budget, transact and report according to the standard chart of accounts (mSCOA) as set out by National Treasury.
Munsoft further partners with other industry specialists to deliver domain-specific solutions to enhance our clients’ capabilities as part of the municipal ecosystem. At present, we integrate with nearly thirty different specialists and national stakeholders in the municipal sector.
Key offerings tailored for the municipal sector include:
- Financial management system (FMS)
- Payroll and HR system
- Performance management system
- Asset management and verification systems
- Metering solutions
- Spatial system (GIS)
- Reporting, Dashboarding and Business Intelligence
- ICT services
Contact us as Munsoft is your pathway to improved governance, administration, and top financial management for your municipality.