(011) 215 8000
Login to Munsoft Academy
Please fill in the form below to register for Munsoft Academy:
Once we receive your application, our administrator will give you a call to confirm your details.
Usernames cannot be changed.
Type your password. Minimum length of 8 characters.
Type your password again.
Mobile Phone Number
Required phone number format: (###) ### ####
Please give the name and contact number of someone that can verify that you work for/at the municipality.
Contact person name
Contact person telephone number
Terms and Conditions
Munsoft Academy Website Usage Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Munsoft-Academy website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Master Agreement govern Munsoft (Proprietary) Limited’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The terms “MUNSOFT” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose company registration number is 2001/024674/07. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the terms and conditions of the Munsoft Master Agreement.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to design, layout, look, appearance, photos and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Please inform Munsoft immediately should you become aware of any potential infringement on any 3rd party’s right.
• You must be an employee of an organization licensed to use the Munsoft System or be an approved Munsoft Consultant to gain access to the website. Without prejudice of our rights, unauthorized use of this website may give rise to immediate deregistration of your profile.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• It is your responsibility to investigate the safety and suitability of any activity, and the credentials and fitness of any third party guide, vendor or service provider.
• We do not make any representations regarding the availability of third party activities or services.
Send these credentials via email.
[ Placeholder content for popup link ]
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin